Filed Under: Concerts
I have an event that I a supposed to be attending for work with a Gloucester escorts companion this afternoon. It is not looking promising to even show up for this outdoor formal event because they are calling for thunderstorms. I am up in the air on if I should either wait it out and go or to just cancel my date for the night. I really want to enjoy my time and in the same sense don’t want to be soaking wet all night. If I cancel at the last minute it will also leave her out of money when she could be booking another date if I cancel now.
I think that I am going to wait and see what happens and if not I will go rent a nice hotel room for the night. I’m ready to party and want to have a great evening no matter what happens!